Shipping and Returns Policy
Products from the NO RISK online store can be shipped to Mainland Portugal, Islands, and other countries on the European continent as listed in “Billing Details”.
We will do our best to ensure that, except in exceptional circumstances, the products contained in the order confirmation email are delivered on the date indicated therein.
We refer to the following delivery times:
• Mainland Portugal and Mainland Spain: within 6 to 7 working days from the date of payment.
• Madeira and Azores Archipelago: between 10 and 12 working days from the date of payment.
• Balearic Islands and Canary Islands: between 6 and 9 working days from the date of payment.
• Other European countries (except Portugal and Spain): between 10 and 12 working days from the date of payment.
Weekends or holidays are not taken into account for the estimated delivery of orders, as deliveries are only made from Monday to Friday.
The dates indicated above are merely indicative. In addition to the shipping time varying depending on the carrier and the destination of the order, the dates indicated above may change, namely due to unavailability of stock, unforeseen circumstances of the carrier or force majeure events beyond the reasonable control of ICC. ICC is not responsible in case the delivery is not fulfilled within the estimated time.
If, for any reason, ICC is unable to deliver on the scheduled date, the User may be informed accordingly and may be given the option of accepting a new date or canceling it.
If more than one product is ordered, ICC reserves the right to split the delivery of the order, namely if part of the order is delayed or temporarily unavailable. In such case, efforts will be made to promptly inform the User of the phased delivery.
An order or part of it is considered delivered with the signature of the delivery receipt at the address indicated by the User.
It is the User's responsibility to check with the local authorities the conditions of importation or use of the products that he intends to order. ICC is not responsible in case of violation of the legislation of the country where the order is delivered, namely customs retentions.
ORDER CANCELLATION BY THE USER
The User may request the cancellation of his order until the date of dispatch, without justifiable reason, with the right to a refund of all amounts paid, by sending an email to email@example.com.
Under the terms of the legislation in force and without prejudice to the provisions of the following clause, referring to situations of non-conformity of the purchased product, the User can always exercise their right of free resolution within 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt of the ordered product, without having to present any justifiable reason. For this purpose, the User must contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User will have to keep the products in order to be able to return them in the proper conditions of use, with all their components, accessories and original packaging.
In case of exercise of the right of free resolution, the price of the purchased product will be refunded. Return costs are borne by the User.
The return or collection of products ordered for replacement must be carried out through the same carrier that delivered the products to the User's address, as follows:
• Put the article in a box. You can use the original packaging where you received the order or another cardboard box, as long as it is not damaged. If you use the original packaging, empty it and place only the item you want to return. Close the box and seal it with tape. If the box has any labels, stickers, or other materials from previous shipments, remove them.
• The collection will be carried out within a maximum period of 5 working days after you have made the return request. You will be contacted by customer support services to schedule the collection of the products. If you are not at the address indicated at the time of collection, a new collection will be scheduled on a date/time to be agreed between the User and the transport company.
• Collections are not carried out on holidays and weekends.
• Upon receipt of the product in our warehouse, the Quality Department will verify that the product complies with our requirements for Return or Replacement. If so, the Return will be confirmed or the chargeback will be made.
• For the reimbursement of the amount paid, ICC makes available to the User two options: issuing a credit note for the returned Products, which can only be discounted at the NO RISK online store within a maximum period of 6 months from the date of issue; or the reversal itself, by bank transfer.
The pick-up appointment with the carrier will be made by ICC within 5 working days, after receiving the exchange/return confirmation. The collection will be carried out from Monday to Friday, it is not possible to schedule a specific time.
After receiving all the products ordered, or only part of them, at our facilities, we will process them within a maximum period of two working days. If the return is confirmed, the User will be refunded within 10 working days by bank transfer.